2023 Silverado Cup | Karate Championship
This is not just a competition—it's a celebration of the martial arts spirit that unites us all. Immerse yourself in the camaraderie, sportsmanship, and mutual respect that define the martial arts community. Connect with fellow enthusiasts, share stories, and forge lifelong friendships as you witness history in the making.
- Saturday, June 17th, 2023
Wayne-Westland Salvation Army
2300 S Venoy Rd.
Westland, MI 48186
- $60 for one event / $70 for two events / $80 for three events
- Late registrations fees will start on 06/06/23
- Door Registrations at a Premium Price!
- Adults (18 - up yr) from 9 am to 11 am
- Teens (10-17 yr) from 11 am to 2 pm
- Kids (4-9 yr) from 2 pm to 4 pm
- AAU Karate rules (modified at the tournament director's discretion)
- Recommended, but not required to get an AAU membership
- At least four competitors per division or they will be combined
- All Ages and all skill levels (age as of 06/01/23, determines division)
- A mouthguard, fist guards, helmet (ages 17 and under; can be purchased at this link or borrowed at the tournament, cup (for males).
- Notes: Competitors using Helmets with face shields don't require to use mouthguards: In sparring that should require mouthguards are the ones that leave your athlete without facial protection – like facemasks, face shields, or cages – of any kind.
- $10 per person. Tickets online are available, here
- $25 for a family. Tickets online are available, here
- Children under 6 are free
- Athletes: Solid white uniform (recommended) or any martial arts uniform
- Officials: Grey slacks (pants), a blue blazer (not required), a white shirt (long or short sleeve), and a tie. Black shoes, or NO shoes (recommended)
- Gold, silver, and bronze medals will be awarded to each division
06-17-2023 9:00 am
Event End Date
06-17-2023 5:00 pm
Cut off date
06-15-2023 11:55 pm
$10.00 (From 06-06-2023 11:59)
Wayne-Westland Salvation Army Gym
Venue Information - Wayne-Westland Salvation Army Gym
The entrance at the Gym is at the West-side of the building