This event qualifies athletes to the USA National Karate-Do Federation Championships and USA National Team Trials. It could be your first step towards the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, Japan!
Time: Check-in: 8:30am • Events begin: 9:30am
Local Hotels: Click here to get a list of hotels close to the venue
- $65 per event, additional event $10
- $75 per team events
Registration: The registration for this event will be Online Only
- Single Athlete Online Registration (Secure Website): https://silveradocup.com/registration-form
- Team Online Registration (Secure Website): https://silveradocup.com/team-registration
- Weapon (Iaido & Kobudo)
- USA/WKF Karate Rules will apply www.usankf.org
- Separate divisions for Males and Females
- At least four competitors per division or they will be combined
- All Ages and All Skill Levels (Age, on 03/01/19, determines division)
- Fairness will be the guide
Required Safety Equipment:
Required equipement for WKF Modified Divisions: Fist guards (white, red or blue). mouthpiece, groin cup (males) are mandatory, Shin foot/instep guards, chest guard, and headgear are recommended but not required. Preferable the WKF or USA approved type. Online purchases available here.
Scoring System: Our event will be conducted using Olympic Scoring System (WKF scoring system)
Kumite Eliminations: Beginner, Novice, Intermediate Kumite divisions will be single elimination system. All Advanced divisions will be done using repechage system.
Rules: USA/WKF Karate rules will be in effect.