We are pleased to invite you and your students to the Silverado Cup 2018 National Qualifier Tournament on March 24th, 2018
This event qualifies athletes to the USA National Karate-Do Federation Championships and USA National Team Trials. This event will be held on (TBD). It is from the USA-NKF National Championships that the USA National Olympic Karate Team is selected to represent the U.S. at international competitions. We enthusiastically welcome schools of your caliber, serious students and those who are seeking a first exposure to tournaments in Martial Arts are encouraged to compete in this event.
This is an open tournament. Any student or club of any Martial Art organization is welcome to participate in this event.
When: March 24th, 2018
Time: Check-in: 8:30 am • Events begin: 9:00 am
Local Hotels: Click here to get a list of hotels close to the venue
- $65 for one or more events
- $75 team event
- Pre-registration Deadline: TBD ($15 late fee for after deadline registration). NO REGISTRATIONS AT THE DOOR !!
- Single Athlete Online Registration (Secure Website): https://silveradocup.com/registration-form
- Team Online Registration (Secure Website): https://silveradocup.com/team-registration
- If you can’t pre-register online, pre-register by mail (download forms below): Make Money Orders payable to Oscar Silvera (No Checks. No refunds.)
13101 Eckles Rd. Suite 201
Plymouth, MI 48170
- Kata, Korean Kata, Open Forms, Kumite, Iaido & Kobudo
Coaches: $10 includes admission and floor pass. Teams get 1 free coaches pass per 5 pre-registered athletes
- Adults (15 and Older) = $10
- Children (4-14 years) = $5
- Children (3yrs and Under) = Free
- Sr. Citizens (65 years and Older) = $5
- USA/WKF Karate Rules will apply www.usankf.org
- Separate divisions for Males and Females
- At least four competitors per division or they will be combined
- All Ages and All Skill Levels (Age, on TBD, determines division)
- Fairness will be the guide
Required Safety Equipment:
Fist guards (white, red or blue). mouthpiece, groin cup (males) are mandatory, Shin foot/instep guards, chest guard, and headgear are recommended but not required. Preferable the WKF or USA approved type. Online purchases available here.
Scoring System: Our event will be conducted using Olympic Scoring System (WKF scoring system)
For more Information: Please call (734) 447-3000
- Silverado Cup Flyer
- Silverado Cup - Individual Registration Form for mail registrations, only
- Silverado Cup - Team Registration Form for mail registrations, only
- Silverado Cup - Divisions
Rules: USA/WKF Karate rules will be in effect.
Watch the USANKF/WKF Kumite and Kata rules below:
VOLUNTEERS & REFEREES ARE NEEDED: as judges, timekeepers, scorekeepers, staging assistant, etc. Volunteers will receive free admission, lunch and an event t-shirt (while supplies last). Participating referees may also attend the referee seminar as a spectator for free. Please call us or text us at (734) 658-5834 or contact us via email here: http://silveradocup.com/index.php/contact