Pre-registration by MARCH 10th - no registration at the door
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
WKF Karate Referee Seminar w/Alex Miladi on Friday March 13, 2020
- Contestant Check-In: 8:00 A.M.
- Free Kumite Seminar w/Matthew Broadhead - WUKF World Champion at 9:00 A.M.
- Eliminations & Finals: 10:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
EVENT FOR THE FOLLOWING AGES:
|Child(ren) 7 & younger||Child(ren) 8-9||Child(ren) 10-11||Junior Cadet 12-13||Cadet 14-15|
|Junior 16-17||Senior (Female) 18+||Senior (Male) 18+||Masters (Female) 35+||Masters (Male) 35+|
LEVELS OF TRAINING:
|Beginners (1 year and under of training)||Novice (1-2 years of training)|
|Intermediate (2-4 years of training)||Advanced (4 & more years of training)|
|By February 29, 2020||After March 1, 2020|
|$70 per event
$10 additional event
$80 per team event
|$80 per event
$10 additional event
$90 per team event
Pre-registration by MARCH 10th - no registration at the door.
Garden City Middle School
- 1851 Radcliff St, Garden City, MI 48135
- Website / Directions
- HOTELS: Click here to get a list of hotels close to the venue
- USA/WKF Karate Rules will apply www.usankf.org: Kata Kobudo / Kumite
- At least four competitors per division or they will be combined
- All Ages and All Skill Levels (age on 03/01/20, determines division)
- Safety Equipment: Fist guards (white, red or blue). mouthpiece, groin cup (males) are mandatory, Shin foot/instep guards, chest guard, and headgear are recommended but not required. Preferable the WKF or USA approved type. Online purchases available.
- Silverado Cup Invitational Letter
- Silverado Cup Registration form download
- Silverado Cup Divisions
- USA Karate Kata Rules
- USA Karate Kumite Rules
- Silverado Cup USA Karate Referee Letter
Sign-up now to volunteer at the 2020 Silverado Cup!
We rely on our volunteers to help our event run smoothly!
- No Experience Needed
- Free Admission on Day-Of-Event
- T-Shirt and Lunch Included: Click Here to Volunteer in our Event
Bring your Friends and Family to the 2020 Silverado Cup
Purchase your spectator tickets online before March 13th to get them at the cheapest price. Ticket prices will go up at the door! All sales are final!