Respected Sensei, Coaches, Parents and Athletes,
We would like to invite you and your competitors to our 2022 SC | Junior Karate Tournament which will be held on October 29, 2022 in Westland, Michigan.
This competition is realized as an open karate competition for children, cadets, juniors and adults (up to 22 year - college) competitors.
Online registrations are OPEN!
All information regarding this event, event details, entry form, and more are found in this link: https://silveradocup.com/index.php/registration
Medals will be awarded to participants who places 1st, 2nd and 3rd
I look forward to seeing you once again with you and your Karate group.
Michigan Chief Karate Instructor - International Budo Ryokukai
Saturday, October 29th, 2022
- Registration ends – Oct 26th
- $65 for one event / $75 for two events / $85 for three events.
- Late registration fees on 10/26/22: $75 for one event / $85 for two events / $95 for three events.
- Registrations at the door will be at a higher price!
Wayne Westland Salvation Army (gym)
2300 S. Venoy Rd. Westland, MI 48186
- 9:00am - 11:00 am Seminar: Karate, Kobudo, Iaido
- 10:00am - 10:40 am registration
- 10:45am Rules Meeting - Mandatory
- 11:00am Competition begins
(Subject to change)
- Categories: Forms, team forms, weapons, sparring and 2vs2 sparring
- Ages 4 to 22
- USA NKF & WKF Rules (modified at tournament director's discretion)
- At least four competitors per division or they will be combined
- All Ages and All Skill Levels (age as at 10/01/22, determines division)
- Safety Equipment: Fist guards (white, red or blue), mouthpiece, groin cup (males) are mandatory, shin foot/instep guards, chest guard, and headgear are recommended but not required. Preferably the WKF, USA or AAU approved type.
- No refunds or switching names of participants. All registrations are final.
SPECTATOR FEE: $10- Children 4 years and older / Free - Kids 3 and younger
Athletes: Traditional, solid white uniform (recommended, but not required)
Officials: Grey slacks, blue blazer, white button up, and tie
- Gold, silver, and bronze medals will be awarded for each division