Does a competitor need a USA Karate membership in order to compete at the Silverado Cup?
- No, a competitor won't require to be member of the USA Karate or wear a USA Karate patch in order to compete.
I just saw on the registration forms (PDF) that is asking for USA Karate member #, can we just leave it blank?
- Yes. please.
If a competitor qualifies at the Silverado Cup for the USA Karate Nationals, will they need a USA Karate membership?
- Yes, a competitor will require to be member of the USA Karate and must wear a USA Karate patch (can be order online) in order to compete a the 2017 USA National Championships & Team Trials
Where and when will be the 2017 USA National Championships & Team Trials
- This event will be held on July 19–23, 2017 in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Link: http://www.teamusa.org/usa-karate/events/national-championships
What are the Silverado Cup Tournament rules will be?
The USA Karate rules will be in effect.
Will the AAU Karate Kumite equipment ok to be used at the Silverado Cup?
- Yes, The AAU Karate Kumite equipment (headgear, protective mitts, shin and foot pads, cups for boys and mouth guards) will be good to be used at the Silverado Cup. Colors: Red, Blue or White are recommended.